Wednesday 10 August 2011

COCONUT INTENTION






COCONUT INTENTION

A small obsession in these days is Coconut 6c+. A short line that left us (Bernat and me) speechless on Monday August 1 .... mental attempts in home, weekdays and weekends, but until today I had not palpated whole, and could not imagine how attract me its movements. From Masnou, the Teletubi team and I head to Collsuspina. Motivation generally and .. much much much sweat "hand-il". I want to do that, please, I need to chain Coconuts!

After the curves, the "maqueta", and way to the antennas, I'm all energy. This time I mount the route, The chain is on a "buril", so see what I like this route, that I start to do reckless and careless things without shit in my panties! So that, I look the movements, studying a little, and I am ready to do a "tope rope "  .... seems to have color but I need more "study" ...




The teletubis follow the trend: Berni makes a super try in tope rope, the last time we where there it looked quite easy for him, and he had fixed the movements; Mandingas begin to see color; and Genci, deluded, come back the harness after a bad fall some time ago in Margalef, shiting with everything having to warm up in a 6c ... but still, losing just a little fear and doing good tries in the hard initial part of the route.
Because Coconuts is like that, begins in a roof from a small investment, making a dynamic (Bernat do in a static way) reaching in a good hold and,  with the heel well matched, then take a little click  on right and dinamic to a hole in the left ... The rest of the route continues with long movements, but relatively well-agar ... and finally, with one foot up to the navel, egg-crimp on right and a hole left ... you reach a right-hold (left side) or a small thing in right ... overcome this, throw out the cbig hold ...









Point to do it well if I not to come from below ... and where I made my first "jump"! OH SÍ NENA, I HAVE ALREADY DEFLORATION! Without realizing it, the fingers of my left hand have slipped and suddenly 've flying down ... Berni thanks for the great "assurement "!!!! which fell more soft! MERCIIII! And I liked it so I repeat it about three times ... of course I could not chain (this is what happens to me these days) but I've done something that was pending: fall. Happy for having experienced that of this sport!
Mandingas also try with no "tope rope". Hard try but fuck Coconuts, don't let him chain it, too. The final movement is terrifying! Geci, also in tope rope, goes beyond the initial movement to try all the route... and the winner is the BIG Berni, who chained Coconut, skipping movements with calm and free press ... YOU ARE S BIG!! Jajajajaja ... lo aj pillao?¿?¿? After that, the three defeated non-winners accompany the master to investigate new projects ...

And to celebrate the great achievement: the first 6c+ of Bernat Almirall, we go to Collsuspina to drink a beer and eat some chips... Thank the spirits and the power of the "Three Musketeers" And above all confidence in Berni, my first "jump", VAMOS A MORRRIIIRRRR!! A thousand thanks!





[CAT]

COCONUT INTENTION

Una petita obsessió d'aquests dies ha estat Coconuts 6c+. Una curta línia que ens va deixar bocabadats a en Bernat i a mi, un dilluns 1 d'agost....
Intents de pegues mentals a casa, entre setmana i al cap de setmana, fins avui no l'havia palpat sencera, i no podia imaginar com m'atraparien els seus passos.
Des del Masnou, l'equip Teletubi i jo emprenem camí cap a Collsuspina. Motivació general, i... molta molta molta suor "manil". Vull fer-ho, sisplau, necessito encadenar COCONUTS!!!

Després de les corbes, el "maqueta", i la pujada cap a les antenes, sóc tota energia. Aquesta vegada la munto jo, despenjant-me del buril xungo de la reunió (mira mira si me té enganxada aquesta via, que fins i tot faig coses imprudents i temeràries, sense cagar-me a les calcetes!!!) Doncs això, me miro bé els passos, me l'estudio un xic, i em disposo a fer un pegue en tope rope.... sembla que té color però encara no ha acabat l'estudi...
Els teletubis segueixen la tònica, en Berni fa un súper pegazo en tope rope, la darrera vegada se la va mirar força i ja tenia els passos clavats; en Mandingas comença a veure-li color; i en Genci, enganyat, es torna a posar l'arnés després d'una mala caiguda a Margalef ja fa un temps, cagant-se amb tot per haver d'escalfar en un 6c+... però tot i així, acaba perdent un xic la por i tb aconsegueix fer-li uns bons pegazos al pas dur inicial.

Perquè és així com comença Coconut, amb una sortida en desplom des d'un invertit petit, fent un dinàmic (pen Bernat un pas en estàtic) que vas a parar en una rapís amb algun punt molt bo i, amb el taló ben encaixat, passes a agafar una punxeta amb dreta per llançar a un forat amb l'esquerra... La resta de la via continua amb passos llargs, però relativament amb bon agarre... i per acabar, amb un peu a l'alçada del melic, una huevereta dreta i un foradet per esquerra... has d'arribar a un lateral de dreta (situat a l'esquerra) o a una petita roma a la dreta... superat això, llençar al cazo de sortida...
Punt que no arribo a passar si vinc des de sota... i on vaig fer el meu primer saque!!! OH SI NENA, JA ME DESVIRGAT!!! I sense adonar-me'n, els dits de la mà esquerra me van relliscar i de sobte estava volant al desplom... gràcies Berni per la gran "assegurada"!!!! quin caure més flonjo!!! MERCIIII!! I tan me va agradar que ho vaig repetir unes tres vegades més...per suposat, no vaig poder encadenar (aquesta és la ratxa que porto) però vaig fer una cosa que tenia pendent: CAURE.
Contenta per haver-me experimentat en aquesta altra cosa de l'esportiva, cedeixo corda als homes...

En Mandingas també li apreta de primer, i vamos quins pegazos!! Però Coconuts li fot la mateixa colleja que a ami... el pas final és terrorífic!!! En Geci, amb seguretat en el tope rope, supera el pas inicial i arriba a tastar tots els passets de la via... i el triomfador és el GRAN BERNI, qui encadena Coconut amb un cop de titola, saltant-se la meitat de passos que en Mandingas i jo, amb la calma i sense apretar... QUÈ GRAN ETS!! Jajajajaja... lo aj pillao?¿?¿? doncs això, derruïts, derrotats els tres no-vencedors acompanyem al mestre a investigar nous projectes...

I per celebrar la gran gesta: el primer 6c+ d'en Bernat Almirall, una birrita a Collsuspina, amb un assortit de patatones... què bé quan s'està bé!!

Agrair el power i els ànims dels "tres mosqueteros" I sobretot la confiança amb en Berni: el meu primer saque, nen, VAMOS A MORRRIIIRRRR!!!! Mil gràcies!!!










WHERE: Collsuspina, Osona, Catalunya
CRAGSECTOR:  Collsuspina
WHO: Bernat Almirall, Marc Rollan, Genci and Bi Zaes
ROUTES:Coconuts 6c+
PHOTOS: Bernat, Marc, Genci and Bi Zaes
SONG TRIP: The XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

NATURE AS A BASIS FOR LIVING LIFE,THE HELP TO OVERCOME THE FEARS AND WEAKNESSES
English is not my native language, sorry for inconvenience.