Tuesday 24 January 2012

MONTSERRAT: PILA TRAINNING 4 BOULDER GIRLS


WHERE: L'agulla del senglar,Montserrat, Catalunya.
WHO: Bambino, Ig and Bi Zaes.
ROUTES: Tom Sayer 6c, Trencant el bloqueig 8a+/8b, Discordia 7b.
PHOTOS: Bambino and Bi Zaes.
  Lenka Štorkánová, Bi Zaes and Haňule Štorkánová. BOULDER GIRL TEAM WITH E9 PANTS!
(climbing with rope)

Sunny day enjoying winter temperatures in Montserrat, one of the most famous and distinctive climbing schools of Catalonia.
Good company (Bambino and Ig were great inspirations), I dedicated the day to trainning "pila". I have an injured finger on my left hand and "bouldering" is not the best, although I must not stop climbing (mandates of physio). So with rope TO DEATH!
Bambino has his project "Trencant el bloqueig 8a+/8b" and Ig follow him with this crazy route. Before, warming up in  "Discordia 7b" (my project, cool...cool....)
It was a pleasure (as always), spend the day with Bambino (the broken hearts!), and met Ig also was a great buzz ( I like your new trousers E9, you climb so good ...  jijijiji I feel I want to repeat! :P) One fine day I hope will be again!

Bi thinking: I'm going to death...
Ig in Discordia 7b
[CAST]
Día soleado disfrutando de las temperaturas invernales en Montserrat, una de las escuelas más famosas y peculiares de Catalunya.Muy bien acompañada (Bambino e Ig fueron grandes inspiradores), dediqué el día al "entreno de pila". Arrastro una lesión en el dedo anular de la mano izquierda y "bouldear" no es lo que me conviene, aunque no debo dejar de escalar (mandatos del fisio). Así que con la cuerda A MUERTE!!
Bambino tiene su proyecto "El Trencant bloqueig 8a+/8b" Ig y lo siguió en esta ruta de locos. Antes, para calentar "Discordia 7b" (mi proyecto.. bueno..bueno....)
Fué un placer, como siempre, pasar la jornada con Bambino (ese destroza corazones!!!), y conocer a Ig también fué un gran subidón (que si me gustan tus pantalones nuevos E9, que si escalas tan bien... jijijiji cuando quieras repetimos!! :P) Un bonito día que espero se repita!

Ig in Trencant el bloqueig 8a+/8b
Ig

No comments:

Post a Comment

NATURE AS A BASIS FOR LIVING LIFE,THE HELP TO OVERCOME THE FEARS AND WEAKNESSES
English is not my native language, sorry for inconvenience.